Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 1

Brief rundown of me: I am a freshman in the city of scholars: BOSTON! But, I'm originally from Boulder, so I guess you could call me a hippie. I am a synchro skater, and it pretty much defines me. I'm a linguistics major, and potentially Spanish and French minor, so clearly I am good with the words.

My [radio] show was awesome today. Shout out to Amy! She makes everything even more enjoyable. Maybe one day we will figure out how to make both microphones work... That's a lot to expect. But I have faith. She was in charge of the playlist today, it made a nice change. We listened to hip-hop and reggae. Usually I play indie and classic rock, but it's always good to listen to new things.

Class today was blah. I did not go to Shakespeare class today. It didn't seem necessary. Really I hadn't read the play, and I have a cold again, so I decided to stay in my room and watch Twilight. Life at NU is good, I feel like I am not making the most it yet. I know things will get more amusing, and life will pick up. So for now I am excited for thanksgiving break and practice Saturday. 

~XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment