Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day (A.k.a. My Life in Boxes?)

It's the day after what can only be described as a great Christmas. I got most of what I asked for, so that worked out well. And, after much searching and deliberation, I was able to find nice gifts for all my family and friends. For me, I got a nice new coat for the frigid east coast winters that should eventually come. We hope. And a pair of new snow boots, for all the snow that may present itself one day. 


Colorado is loverly as usual. Last week was spent working, skating, and generally relaxing with friends and family. I saw my best friend ever, Gloria, and her adorable new puppy. I shall have to return shortly to get my puppy-fix. Daisy is great, but not as silly or cracked out as the puppy. I love snuggling up with Daisy and watching the snow-covered world go about its business. There's something truly magical about white Christmases. 


My plan for the next week or so is to see more friends and work more. And skate more. But I also plan to clear out my room and keep only the necessities. I hope to donate what I do not need to Goodwill or something of the like. I am very lucky to lead the life I do, so to have any excesses seems rude and unnecessary. Plus, my feng shui will be much better with my room de-cluttered. 


~XoXo 





No comments:

Post a Comment